Naveen Cavale – Fully Accredited UK Plastic, Surgeon
GMC Number 4035952
BSc MBBS MD FRCS (Plas)
Naveen Cavale is a fully accredited UK Plastic Surgeon (board certified, on the Specialist Register) who trained and qualified in London. He has an NHS Plastic & Reconstructive practice in King’s College Hospital, London as well as a Private Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery practice in Harley Street.
Naveen puts patients first, with emphasis being on safety. He is keen to put you at ease and will never ‘sell’ surgery to you. He never rushes consultations and you will only ever be offered a procedure that is wholly appropriate for you.
Mr. Cavale prefers and encourages natural results as he believes these are both longer lasting, and safer. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ISAPS. He is fully insured via PRASIS, a UK-based indemnity company, specialising in plastic surgeons.
He has recently taken his reconstructive skills to other parts of the world where they are desperately needed – the work has been featured on BBC World, in the UK press, in The Mirror and The Guardian, as well as the UK Government’s DfID website – read Naveen’s own account here.
Training the next generation of plastic surgeons is hugely important and Naveen has set up the world’s most popular knowledge-sharing website for trainee plastic surgeons, to help them prepare for their pre-consultant exams.
He enjoys tinkering with gadgetry – this inspired the research for his MSc degree and he has presented and published extensively in the international plastic surgery literature.
- Assistant National Secretary for UK, ISAPS, 2015 – present
- Council Member, Royal Society of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Section, 2011 – present
- Board Member, British Foundation for International Reconstructive Surgery & Training
- Undergraduate & Medical School
- Undergraduate: BSc in Anatomy and Neuroscience , University College, London, 1992
- MBBS, University College London, UK, 1995
- MSc in Surgical Science, University College London, UK, 2002
- MRCS Edinburgh, UK, 2000
- Specialisation, FRCSEd(Plast), London, UK, 2008
- Post-Medical School Training
- Fellowship: Microsurgery, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, 2007
- Fellowship: Aesthetic, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, 2008